One of the most important life decisions a couple can make is to get married, and a church offers more than a fine setting for the occasion. Marriage is an institution ordained by God, thus the exchange of vows in His presence is sacred. This is the perfect premise for the gathering of family, friends and loved ones to create a blessed occasion, which is personal, meaningful, memorable and, by the grace of God, long-lasting.
In order to book your wedding ceremony with us, you will need to...
- make an appointment to meet with us
- provide photographic Proof of ID
- provide 2 Proofs of Address (not more than 3 months old)
It will also help if you have some idea of when you wish to get married. Most people make their booking a year in advance, which we recommend. However, to accommodate the completion of essential administration, we recommend a minimum notice of 6 months.
Please note that the later your booking is made, the more difficult it may be to accommodate your preferred date. A non-refundable deposit will be required in order to secure your booking.
Should you require further information, or wish to make a booking for your wedding, please contact us
Accepted Proofs of ID
- Valid UK Driver's Licence or Provisional Driver's Licence
- Valid UK Passport (non-UK Passport holders must provide an additional proof of ID)
- Full UK Birth Certificate
Accepted Proofs of Address
- Utility Bill (gas, electricity, landline phone bill) issued within the last 3 months
- Local Authority Council Tax Bill for the current year
- Bank or Building Society Statement issued within the last 3 months
- HMRC Tax correspondence issued within the last 3 months