At St. Michaels CJC we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
This Privacy Notice explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services
- To fund raise and promote the interests of the charity
- To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of gift aid applications)
- To inform you about news and events, activities and services that will be occurring in which you may be interested
Disclosing Your Information
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members of the church in order to carry out a service to other church members or for purposes connected with the church. We will only share your data with third parties with your consent, or where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy Notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.