The dedication or blessing of infants and toddlers (also known as a Christening) is a special and sacred moment in a child’s life. We believe there is no better way to start a new life, than with thanksgiving and God’s blessing.
You are not required to be a member of the church to have your infant(s) blessed. We consider children a gift from God and deem it a pleasure to bless them.
Infant Dedications are only convened on Sundays and a certificate will be presented on the day.
How to arrange the blessing of your child:
- Allow at least 8 weeks prior to your preferred date
- Make an appointment to meet with us
- Bring photographic proof of ID for the parent(s)/guardian(s)
- Bring 2 proofs of address (not more than 3 months old)
- Bring the original FULL Birth Certificate for your infant(s)
Please note that if you wish to have the father named on the Dedication Certificate, then he must be named on the Birth Certificate.
For more information, or to make arrangements please Contact Us.